How Can D2A Help?
1. Solving YOUR problems.
D2A can help by:
- gaining stakeholder agreement and ownership – getting everybody working together.
- scoping, defining and researching the problem.
- investigating and analysing options and recommending a solution.
- developing the business case and project plan.
- recommending appropriate governance structures.
2. Growing YOUR capacity through your people, systems and procedures.
D2A works to:
- create the road map that interprets new strategic initiatives into day to day operational activities.
- facilitate implementation ensuring staff own the solution and knowledge transfer is maximised.
- develop service level agreements incorporating key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive appropriate behaviours.
- change existing systems and procedures to improve the way work is transacted.
3. Providing YOU with skilled resources.
When you know your challenge but do not have the resources D2A can help by:
- managing / overseeing projects.
- supplementing project teams limited by resource pressures or lacking specialist expertise.
- complementing the management team to create the necessary momentum to instigate a change or effectively embed a solution.
- developing and implementing efficient ways of getting things done whilst helping clear road blocks .